This is a wizard for C# in Visual Studio .NET 2003 which creates custom typed collections. The wizard will generate code for the collection with options to have a an enumerator nested or not and possibility to have custom validation code.
How to invoke the wizard
- Create a C# windows or web-project.
- Right click the project item in Solution Explorer.
- Select Add / Add New Item.
- In the Add New Item dialog select Typed Collection from:
- The Local/Web Project items catalog.
- The Local/Web Project items / Code catalog.
- Enter a filename for the collection.
- Click OK.
What's new in 1.1.0
- NEW: Create stub for type.
Features in 1.0.0
- Create strongly typed collection.
- Select if enumerator should be nested within the collection.
- Add overridden methods for validation.
When using continous integration tool to do automatic builds there is usually a need to update the AssmeblyInfo.cs file with a new version number. This can be achieved by using AssemblyInfo Updater (AIU) as it can update the following attributes in a file:
AIU will even update write-protected files.